Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Numbers by Rachel Ward

Im reading a book called Numbers by Rachel Ward. This book is about a girl that can see peoples death dates when she looks in her eyes. And the main character whos name is Jem has another friend named spider. Spider is an outgoing active student who has silly tactics and ways of doing things. Jem is a girl that can see peoples death dates.
I find it really creepy that Jem can see other peoples death dates. I remember in the book Jem sees her moms death date and came home to find her dead on that same date. Jem doesnt want to look into other peoples eyes mostly the people she knows this is because she doesnt want to know when they will die and she cant stop it. This book reminds me of the movie Final Destination where the main character could see how and where people will die.
I honestly completely agree for Jem to not look in peoples eyes. I think this because it could cause her a lot of trauma or fear of even seeing anything. I wonder if Jem will hide her self from the world or if she will run away. I wonder if she will see spiders death date, but if she does what would happen? Would she try to help? Or not help?

No comments:

Post a Comment