Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Reformed Vampire Support Group: Entry 1

In this book The Reformed Vampire Support Group by Catherine Jinks the character Nina must live with the fact she is a vampire but she wont do that she keeps making her self think that she is a normal person. For example when she is around all her other vampire friends she constantly says that she is just a normal person and the rest of them are freaks.And when ever they talk about something important like when Casimir died she said she would never be like any of them or fang anyone. When Nina and Father Ramon and Dave go to a dog fight and smells the dogs blood she almost fanged someone. After that Nina compared herself to Casimir as a vampire.
I think that Nina is being stupid for not accepting the fact that she is a vampire. I don't see why she knows its true but after so long still doesn't accept that. Actually I can see why Nina thinks she inst a vampire i think it is because she is still in shock and isn't used to everything that has happened so far. More and more Nina is accepting that she is a vampire though, so her problem is getting resolved. I wonder how Nina will finally accept her vampireness.
I can relate to Nina in this situation in the fact that i don't accept how i quit a lot of things. I remember in 5th grade i played the saxophone and i was really bad at it so i quit. And i had a period of time where i quit skating but i went back. I also relate to Nina how i now do accept that i quit things and can go back to my normal life. I think that if you don't accept the truth it will drown you and you will keep saying that and putting wrong ideas into your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment